We understand the campus directives about remote learning raises some questions. Student Affairs has created and will be updating a page with frequently asked questions for students.
- Drop in Advising (daily)
- Peer Advisors are available for drop in during our hours of operations. Students can simply walk in and ask to speak with a peer. For more information regarding peer advising please click here
- EOP transitional seminars
- EOP Offers transitional seminars exclusively for EOP students. For more information regarding topics, dates and times, please email us or give us a call. Our contact information is found under the "Who We Are" tab.
- Pre & Co Classes
- EOP students have access to Pre and Co classes. Pre classes are aimed at preparing student to tackle the rigor of university level calculus. Classes offered are Pre-16A, Pre-17A and Pre-21A. Co-Classes run concurrently with their respective university calculus class. Co-Classes help students succeed in their lecture classes by providing a smaller class setting, material review and more 1-on-1 time with an instructor. Co-Classes offered are Co-MAT21ABC Co-MAT 17ABC and Co-MAT 16ABC, depending on the quarter. For more information about Pre and Co classes please feel free to contact us. In the subject line please include "Pre and Co Classes."
- Quiet study space (daily)
- Our study lounge is available to all students during our regular hours. Our Study Lounge is equipped with a white board and markers, tables and chairs, as well as computers with reduced printing. Please visit the EOP Cottage to check it out.
- WeeklyTutoring (weekly)
- The EOP Cottage offer Math (MAT 12, 16, 17, 21 ) and Chem (CHE 2 Series) tutoring every Tuesdays from 12-3pm and Writing Support on Fridays from 11-2pm. Tutoring is located in our Study Lounge.
- Conference for students in need of academic support (Winter quarter)
- See "Signature Events" under the Engage tab.
Advocacy and Leadership Development
- EOP Scholars Academy (4-year cohort program)
- First generation celebration / awareness
- First Year Aggie Connections (Fall quarter)
- Discussions series
- Guided referrals
- Peer jobs, internships and volunteer program
Social and Personal Support
- Community building activities (monthly)
- Counseling Services
- Frosh living learning community (residence hall)
- Personalized success planning
- Quarterly social events