UC Davis is located in Northern California, 14 miles east of the state capital, Sacramento. A large, diverse campus with 35,415 students (Fall 2014) enrolled in 104 majors, UC Davis graduates over 6,500 students per year. Our student body is high achieving, with 38% of students participating in undergraduate research. Learn more about the university by exploring our About Us page.
|$350 ($400 after Sep. 30)|
|$500 ($600 after Sep. 30)|
UC Davis affiliate
$50 per person
- Registration is online only, and you can pay with a credit card, check, or recharge when registering.
- Priority registration ends September 30, and the registration fee is nonrefundable after this date.
- All fees must be resolved by the day of the event. If payment is not received prior to the event, bring your institution's registration fee payment with you, or anticipate paying the fee with your own personal check and be reimbursed by your own institution.
- A link to your program that names your institution on our website
- Recruiting space under a tent with one table and two chairs
- Parking permit
- Lunch and refreshments for 2
A block of rooms has been served at Hyatt Place UC Davis, an on campus hotel within walking distance to the Quad. These reserved rooms (special rate of $179/night) are available October 16-18th. Click here to visit the Hyatt Place website and reserve a room. A limited number are available.