Manage your time. Study smarter. Achieve your goals.
We can help you be the designer and driver of your academic, personal, and professional success. Learn new strategies, build your skills, and reflect on your goals through our workshops and one-on-one appointments. We are here to help you design your Davis.
Whether you are a first year transitioning to our research university and the quarter system, or a fourth year wanting to maximize your last year and prepare for what’s next, there is something for every student.
- What can I work on with a success coach?
- Success coaches can help you build clarity or awareness around a goal or change you want to make. They will support you in setting your goals, designing your action plan, and monitoring your progress. A goal can be academic, personal, or professional. They can also help you strengthen your study system by assessing your current learning strategies and habits. Coaches offer research-based practices to help make your studying more effective and efficient. Learn more and make an appointment.
- What do your workshops cover?
- Our workshops cover time management, academic skills, and life skills topics. Learn more here.
- Where should I start?
- Consider taking our self-assessment quiz, which will provide you with customized recommendations for services/workshops based on your needs and goals. This quiz takes on average 8-10 minutes to complete, and you will receive an e-mail with your results.