Add a few tools to your toolkit.
Where should I start?
Consider taking our self-assessment quiz, which will provide you with customized recommendations for services/workshops based on your needs and goals. This quiz takes on average 10 minutes to complete, and you will receive an e-mail with your results.
Organization and Productivity
- Project Planning Form - Use this template to break down a project into manageable tasks.
- Quarter Calendar | fillable PDF - Map out your quarter in one glance using this 10-week calendar template.
- Say No, So You Can Say Yes - Gather and evaluate your commitments in order to have more resources for your priorities.
- Weekly Calendar | fillable PDF - Control time by quantifying it with this time-blocked weekly schedule template.
- Examine the Exam - Look for actionable patterns from past exam performance.
- Learning Strategies 101 - Read about evidence-based ways to work through the most common learning challenges.
- My Study System - Use this wheel to help you assess the strength of your study system.
- Strategies for Online Learning - Get some quick tips on how to maximize use of Canvas and excel in online and hybrid courses.
- Test Taking Strategies by Exam Format - Learn strategies for multiple choice, short answer/essay, and calculation/math-based exams.
- Test-induced Anxiety - Learn strategies for successfully managing anxiety when preparing for and taking tests.
- Goal Setting - Use the SMARTIE goal framework to shape your goals.
- Limiting Beliefs - Analyze a belief that holds you back and reframe it to move you forward.
- Mindfulness Journal - Use this template to guide daily reflection.
- Naming Your Purpose - Explore the big word purpose using this thought-provoking diagram.
- Values-based Decision Making - Faced with a hard choice? Name your values, and decide how to honor them.
- Wheel of College Life - Use this wheel to help you assess different areas of college life to help decide what needs more attention.
- Academic Assistance and Tutoring Centers
- Aggie Blue to Gold Financial Wellness Program
- Center for Accessible Technologies
- Center for Student Involvement's Involvement Calculator
- Dean Witter Fund (student-faculty engagement)
- De-Stress for Finals Week (SHCS)
- Finals Week Study Spaces | Nap Map
- Internship and Career Center | Resume and Materials | Transferable Skills Inventory
- Major Card Sort tool
- Ombuds Office (conflict management resource)
- Student Disability Center
- Student Health and Counseling Services | You Got This workshop series | Career assessments | Sleep tips and resources
- Testing Services Center and Study Spaces (by reservation)
Recommended Apps and Sites