Add a few tools to your toolkit.
Where should I start?
Consider taking our self-assessment quiz, which will provide you with customized recommendations for services/workshops based on your needs and goals. This quiz takes on average 10 minutes to complete, and you will receive an e-mail with your results.
Productivity and Organization
- Quarter Calendar | fillable PDF - Map out your quarter in one glance using this 10-week calendar template
- Weekly Calendar | fillable PDF - Control time by quantifying it with this time-blocked weekly schedule template
- Examine the Exam - Look for actionable patterns from past exam performance
- Learning Strategies 101 - Read about evidence-based ways to work through the most common learning challenges
- My Study System - Use this wheel to help you assess the strength of your study system
- Test-induced Anxiety - Learn strategies for successfully managing anxiety when preparing for and taking tests
- Limiting Beliefs - Analyze a belief that holds you back and reframe it to move you forward
- Naming Your Purpose - Explore the big word purpose using this thought-provoking diagram
- Say No, So You Can Say Yes - Gather and evaluate your commitments in order to have more resources for your priorities
- Values-based Decision Making - Faced with a hard choice? Name your values, and decide how to honor them.
- Wheel of College Life - Use this wheel to help you holistically assess different areas of college life to help decide what needs more attention
- Academic Assistance and Tutoring Centers
- Aggie Blue to Gold Financial Wellness Program
- Center for Student Involvement's Involvement Calculator
- Dean Witter Fund (student-faculty engagement)
- De-Stress for Finals Week (SHCS)
- Finals Week Study Spaces | Nap Map
- Internship and Career Center | Resume and Materials | Transferable Skills Inventory
- Major Card Sort tool
- Ombuds Office (conflict management resource)
- Student Disability Center
- Student Health and Counseling Services | You Got This workshop series | Career assessments | Sleep tips and resources
Recommended Apps and Sites