Imagine and plan your holistic success.
Are you feeling stuck? Are you having difficulty reaching your goals? Do you want to better name your priorities, and pursue them? A Success Coach will help you take control of your academic, personal, and professional success through awareness building, goal setting, and action planning.
Your coach will not tell you what to do, but will support you as you design and drive your success. Our Success Coaches are not advisors, tutors, or therapists, but are here to help you maximize your potential and your UC Davis experience.
Should I meet with a Success Coach?
Meeting with a coach may be right for you if you:
- Want supportive space to reflect and build clarify on a goal or change you want to make
- Need help setting goals, establishing priorities, or measuring progress
- Would like to sharpen your focus and concentration and increase productivity
- Want to better follow your daily/weekly schedule and balance your commitments
- Are falling behind and would like to get back on track
- Are in transition and need direction or purpose
- Need help connecting with the right resources on campus
Appointments are 30 minutes, and can be one-time consultations or ongoing sessions. When signing up, please provide a reason for the appointment and mark under "special situations" if this is your first session or a follow up/ongoing session.
- Productivity and Organization
- Designing a Weekly Schedule
Focus and Concentration
Motivate Yourself to Action
- Life Design
- Designing and Delivering Presentations
Naming Your Purpose
My Five Year Plan(s)
Upgrade Your Goal