Welcome to First-Year Aggie Connections
First-Year Aggie Connections (FYAC) is a fun and interactive program for all new freshmen, transfer and international students. "Connections" are small groups based around a shared purpose, interest or theme and meet regularly for one academic quarter. This program aims to foster fun experiences that empower students to navigate their first year at UC Davis.
Why should you join a First-Year Aggie Connection?
- Meet new people: Connect with other first-year students you have something in common with.
- Build community: Create a supportive circle of friends, mentors and allies within the larger UC Davis community.
- Get to know campus: Figure out the lay of the land and all that UC Davis has to offer.
- Get involved: Connect with resources, student clubs, jobs, leadership opportunities and more.
- Get connected: Creating connections both in and out of class is an essential part of the first-year student experience and for building success at UC Davis.
Fall 2022 timeline
- Summer 2022 - Registration now open!!
- June - September - Register for a connection ASAP, spots fill quickly
- September 20th - FYAC fall kick-off event
- September 30th - Registration closes