Introduction to resources supporting first-year students’ academic success at UC Davis and transition to a Tier-1 Research University. Lectures will be videos and other information from departments across campus designed specifically to identify and address the tools international undergraduate students will need to succeed at UC Davis. There will be small discussion groups each week and students will have to sign up for a discussion section once the quarter starts. Discussions will further discuss information from the videos and other information given each week.
- Day & Time: Options to join a weekly discussion section will be offered once the quarter begins
- Registration: Registration for this connection is now closed.
Participating departments include:
- Academic Assistance & Tutoring Centers
- Library Services
- Student Support and Judicial Affairs
- Global Learning Hub
- Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Undergraduate Research Center
- Center for Student Involvement
- Internship and Career Center
- Student Disability Center
- First Year Aggie Connections Peer Mentors